Новая версия модификации B.A.C.O.N. ver 2.0 для игры S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: "Call of Pripyat"
Основная цель данной модификации переработка конфигурационных аспектов, изменение геймлея, правка скриптов, а так же добавление оружия, брони, группировок ... и новых фитч в игру.
Part 1, technical and AI
Section 1, Combat.
- Dynamic and realistic weapon damage based upon barrel length and caliber that is used.
- HIGHLY accurate NPC combat. Now its a choice between picking a fight and getting slaughtered or going on with your day. All, and I mean all human NPCs have had their accuracy raised substantially to make it more challenging while in combat. No longer will there be dragged out fire fights between NPCs or short and sweet fights between the player and his enemies, now you really have to use cover and try your hardest not to get hit.
- Faction armor strengths and resistances. Each faction has dynamic immunities to gun fire,explosions, and mutant attacks. Some weaker than most, others stronger than a chimera, and even those who are in between.
-Weaker mutants that hit harder and faster than ever before. Mutants, like the blind dog, pseudodog, chimera, korovos (bloodsucker), controller, snork, and boar have had their resistances to being shot lowered, while at the same time being able to deal more greater damage and move faster. Others, like the Giant, tuskano (hamster), and flesh have had their resistances raised and attacks beefed up. This makes Stalker-mutant or player-mutant combat more interesting and difficult.
-(work in progress) Dynamic gun behaviors. All the guns in the game behave and act differently from the others. Some are reliable but inaccurate, while others are accurate but unreliable, and others are just completely all over the place in performance. Each one of these ties into combat and makes the player decide if he wants that long lasting MK.66, that quick shooting AK-74A3, or that super accurate MK.14 Compact. (I will release screenshots of the weapons with descriptions about them so you can decide ahead of time).
- Factions combat. The faction firefights are very quick, but devastating to say the least. Each faction has its own method of combat and its own preferred arsenal of fire arms. This makes combat dynamic and requiring different methods of engagement against ones enemies.
- Reduced the players health and resistances to bullets to have him on par with the NPCs when it comes to general health. The player can be killed just as quick as any normal NPC can in firefights or mutant encounters. This can mean the player can be killed with incredible ease despite the difficulty level chosen by the user.
- Long distance firefights. Now the NPCs can fire at longer distances than before, allowing more complicated combat against the player's self-made enemies in the game.
- Head shot only zombies. Yes that is right, now zombies can be only killed with head shots. This will make the zombie hordes.. I mean squads more difficult for the player and the regular Stalkers to kill and make combat against them very dangerous.
Section 2, Flexibility.
- Flexibility with many other mods. This mod can have other mods added to it with little to no merging required. Very compatible with the beloved AF3, Particle paradise, Kaplan's arsenal mod, and many others that are small or stand alone addons like the ones stated earlier.
- Customizable to user preference. Anyone with the knowledge of how these files work can easily change the settings to their own preference.
Section 3, Performance.
- Smooth operation and minimal lag. The utter simplicity of this mod combined with the low amount of memory take up space and process usage makes this mod very smooth in operation with little to no lag.
- (work in progress) Usable on any computer monitor.
Section 3, Gameplay and story.
- Three new factions.
-UNITED FACTIONS: The most perfect union of stalkers. Freedom, Duty, and even remnants of
Clear Sky banded together to keep the zone safe for all Stalkers who reside
within its mutated borders. Typically friendly to the player and other Stalkers,
but that does not mean you can't set them off, after all, they are the zones
security force and will deal with "problems" very quickly.
-DARKSTAR Environmental Investigation Service: A foreign military division sent to collect
information about the zone and its technological advancement uses under
permission of the Ukrainian government and NATO. Nice guys but very sneaky
and mysterious in operations and methods. Friendly to the player, but can
turn enemy if he or she stands in their way of them completing their job.
Armed with the most reliable and accurate weapons on the market as well
as having the body armor suits that make them as armored as a tank.
-PROTECTORS: One of the more illusive and mysterious groups in the zone. After the assault made by Strelok on the CNPP, this group of brown merc-suit and peppermint camo soldiers show up a few days after his assault, and slaughter hundreds of Stalkers and members of Freedom and Duty fighting for control over the center of the zone. Ever since, they have been killing random Stalkers and doing their secretive and questionable operations around the Scorcher, Pripyat, Yantar, and the Dark Vally, with reports of them heading to the CNPP and returning with squads of monolith followers with them. Vicious killers with technology and man power to match that of the entire NATO army. Not very friendly to the player.
- Character variation. Thanks to Darkenneko, this mod will allow the player to see a more varied
zone making the game not so linear and bland with the characters.
- Story line tweaks while keeping the original story. Tweaks have been made to the story line to go
along with the new factions and in general story modifications.
- Renamed weapons. Weapons renamed to be more fitting to the story and give a new twist to the
-(work in progress) "New" weapons models. Phasing out the old weapon models for more up-to-date
realistic models thanks to the Shoker and AMK weapons
mods. This is still work in progress.
Section 4, Future improvements.
- I hope that at some point I will be able to add Shadow of Chernobyl maps and the great Swamps from Clear Sky to give the player more exploration rather than the regular COP maps.
- More misssions so the player does not get bored with the game during freeplay. More missions the better!
- More weapons. I want to add more weapons to the mod and maybe even a few of my own designs (which are practical, nothing super science fiction like lasers or other Gauss weapons) to better variate the amount of weapons available to the player throughout the game.
- Actually decent english voices instead of the usual "Hey bro!" to increase quality of the voices for the characters, however it will only be limited to certain characters and not the entire game, I still want to preserve the original Russian character voices.
- BTR-70 patrols? I don't know if it is possible, but maybe when I am able to add maps to the game, I will try to see if I can have re-spawning BTR-70 APC patrols with infantry in certain spots on the maps, like have two patrols drive around on Agroprom and a couple in the Great Swamps and the Cordon. But I am not certain how well that would work or if it is even possible.
- Female Characters. Yes, females, as in, not making the game a gigantic sausage fest that it usually is. However they will be limited in numbers and a majority in one or two factions.
So yes, I have a lot planned for this mod, though some of it may not come to be, I will try to make this mod more enjoyable that what it currently is.
Now get out of here Stalker!
After extracting, follow the "read me" file inside of the .zip file.
Thank for playing!
На данный момент разработка заморожена.
Ссылок на предыдущую версию не представляется возможным восстановить
|Внимание: ожидайте||до открытия ссылки|