Дополнение Pripyat Reborn Beta Addon ( патч 1.01 ) для модификации Arsenal Overhaul 2.2. Основной целью данного патча является переработка некоторых аспектов игры. Со слов автора это фанатский аддон, создан после изучения всех вопросов и рекомендаций от пользователей.
Основная тема модификации Arsenal Overhaul 2.2 - Full Version:
Основная тема модификации Arsenal Overhaul 2.2 - Lite:
1. Установить Arsenal Overhaul 2.2
2. Поверх накинуть папку gamedata Pripyat Reborn Beta Addon ( патч 1.01 ) согласившись на слияние папок.
Правки конфигурационных файлов: схема опасности, схемы обнаружения трупов, артефактов, схема добивания раненых, сдача раненых, использование аптечек и медикаментов NPC, схемы поведения: удар в лицо, направление оружия на сталкеров, схема поведения в зонах где оружие запрещено, схема потребности в пищи и воде, бегство в укрытия во время выброса, средство отладки, расширенная функциональность сценариев, множество новых методов и функций при использовании данной модификации в качестве основы, новая возможность динамического спавна, переделка диалогового менеджера для повышения стабильности игры, множество вариантов при диалогах с NPC, новая система спутник, интегрированный Atmosfear, схема закрытия субтитров, схема радио плейлист, схема грабежей, погоды, ремонта, правка скриптов для реализации некоторых возможностей данного мода и повышения сложности и интересности ( глобальная переработка, более подробная информация в readmi, вложенном в архиве).
Оригинал текста для перевода:
Pripyat reborn is a compilation of A.I. improvements, additions and bugfixes to the X-Ray engine. The goal is to improve the quality
of the game that is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat. The mod is the spirtual successor to A.I. Tweaks by Alundaio, which is featured
in Misery 2, by MDT. It is intended to be a standalone or a base for other mods, not recommended for merging as almost every script
file included was drastically altered from vanilla. Almost every feature is configuarable through either configs\ai_tweaks or
configs\plugins. Scripters will find most features are modular with common function callbacks stemming from axr_main.
New combat enemy evaluator.
New danger evaluator.
New help wounded, item gathering and corpse detection schemes. NPCs will pickup almost any item they see as well as artifacts.
New agressive kill wounded scheme
Wounded NPCs surrender
NPC will eat medkits and bandages when wounded (If they have them.)
Features popular AI additions from Rulix's mod such as Facer, Grenade Launcher and LIOS.
NPC eat and drink more often.
Completely reworked no-weapon zones.
NPCs sprint to cover during an emission.
Debugging tools, expanded script functionality, loads of new methods and functions available to other modders who
use this mod as a base.
A new Dynamic spawner that gives the ability to spawn almost anything outside of the all.spawn
A custom save game functionality that gives the ability to save any value outside of the normal save game which safeguards
against save game corruption.
New dialog manager that safeguards against dialog crashes
Hundreds of lines of new dialog written by Damjan Cvetkov-Dimitrov
New companion system
Integrated Close Captioning
Integrated radio playlist system
Support and functionality for dynamic level changers
Integrated equipment Repair system with UI
Many scripts were re-written or improved upon for efficiency; perhaps for the hell of it
Many, many bugfixes; Maybe even additional bugs!
- Common bug fixes:
- xr_combat_ignore.script: Enemey evaluator re-written to eliminate a hang-time issue in vanilla.
- xr_danger.script: Almost entirely re-written to eliminate hang-time issues in vanilla and bugs that would break quests.
- sim_squad_script.script: Fixes all ltx script that use the wrong value to change a squads relation.
- game_relations.script: Fixes all ltx script that use the wrong value to change a squads relation.
- game_relations.ltx: Fixed improper values for NPC rank. Fixed ALOT of issues with scripts that did checks for rank.
- bind_crow.script: Fixes excessive spawning
- pri_a16_kovalski_start.ltx: Kovalski cutscene fix
- labx8_burer: immunity fix
- zat_b38_stalker_cop: Fixes bloodsucker lair quest on higher Switch Distances
-A callback manager that makes it easier to modulate individual features and scripts
- A spawn manager that uses a custom save feature and also has an integrated stash system to works with NPC surrender mechanics
- LIOS by rulix; NPCs get a Range bonus and FOV penalty when using Scopes
- Can enable ammo usage by NPCs in configs\ai_tweaks\ai_tweaks.ltx
- Contains mutant looting, sleeping bag, actor rucksack system, repair system and stash creation.
- A new scheme that allows full control of NPC movement and animation scrictly using logic. Does not require waypoints to be created in all.spawn.
- Appended to gulag_general it allows for easy automated job creation in the beh_*.ltx
- A feature that uses the axr_beh scheme. It allows for almost any NPC to become a companion.
- Re-written for better easibility at creating scripted dialog. There are also better safeguards against dialog crashes.
- Squad members don't like when you point guns at their leader's face. They will avoid line-of-sight with leader to aim at your face.
- Re-worked slightly to work with wounded NPC surrendering.
- sit, sit_ass and sit_knee states for walker scheme will randomly play eat_kolbasa, eat_energy_drink, eat_bread and eat_vodka.
- It's actually set up to play any random animation put in configs
- By default there is a chance at night to play sleep animation if they have use_camp enabled on their walker scheme and using sit animations.
- Various features in configs\ai_tweaks\move_mgr
- Sound scheme for physic objects. It's used for the playlist radio mod.
- Updated to allow waypoints to be read from logic similar to the new axr_beh scheme.
- Created a flag system when NPC enter/leave no combat smarts. While flagged Stalkers will not be attacked by other stalkers.
- This fixes the odd behavior of NPCs fighting on the Skadovsk borders by enter/exiting the zone.
- Completely replaces the no_assault zone space restrictor checks on NPCs. This much better imo.
- Minor changes that improves stealth gameplay
- NPCs use a search timer when losing sight of enemy
- Sound/Visual will reset this timer. It's possible to hide someplace quietly for a minute or two to lose enemies.
- When timer is up they will go about their business
- NPCs will react to friendly dead corpses if killer has not been identified or killed
- Traders use a blank enemy evaluator
- Various features in configs\ai_tweaks\xr_combat_ignore
- More efficient
- Prevent detection during surges
- Prevent looting when commander is in combat
- Changed the way corpses and loot are detected. It is much more CPU efficient.
- Basically vanilla did this:
- Iterated through a table containing all the corpses using the slow pairs function.
- Iterated through ENTIRE inventory of each corpse matching items against the loot table. Yes, Even after it found a match it kept iterating.
- Selected corpse and executed action
- My way
- Iterate through corpse table slowly increasing the table index one frame at a time
- Do not iterate at all through NPC inventory, simply raise a flag when items matching the loot table are added to a corpse after it dies
- When NPC loots all, the flag is removed
- When Actor loots item, it iterates through NPCs inventory ONLY till it finds a match in the loot table. Sets flag accordingly.
- NPCs are more likely to loot a corpse and even after something is placed into a dead body. In vanilla sometimes, I don't know why, they didn't.
- Stalkers loot mutants!
- Trigger danger mode via script (Credit: Rulix)
- NPCs remember a certain danger object as to not run is_danger continously
- Stalkers now properly exit danger mode.
- Enabled sound detection for danger.
- Various features can be altered in configs\ai_tweaks\xr_danger
- re-written in a similar fashion to xr_corpse_detection. More efficient.
- Prevent item gathering during surges
- Custom gather item scheme implemented that can be disabled
- Allows for artifact detection. As long as NPC seen the artifact (Not a vision check but actually in it's visual memory).
- NPC must have a detector to pick up artifacts.
- NPCs use the xr_corpse_detection loot table by default
- Added gather_artefact_items_enabled to be used in logic just like gather_items_enabled
- Called scripted danger mode when hearing bullet whizzes or ricochets (Credit: Rulix)
- Rewritten to fix instances of where some NPC won't get helped.
- It's no longer a check against memory. It iterates through a table of all online stalkers
- Increases table index step-by-step like the new xr_corpse_detection
- New feature exported to configs\ai_tweaks\xr_help_wounded
- When help_in_combat is enabled NPCs will try to help allies during combat
- This can only occur if Victim is not visible to the helper's enemy (ie. behind some cover)
- If the distance is too great the helper will only help the victim if he is not visible to his enemy.
- The above feature can be applied to certain visuals. Leading to future modders adding combat medics with own visuals.
- Npcs SPRINT to cover during a surge
- NPCs walk with weapon strapped when walking to assigned_targets and when not controlled by other schemes.
- Lowered idle time to 1-7 seconds.
- Corpses no longer use a stay time but are released after so many corpses exist.
- Added sanity checks before removal to prevent damaging behavior to the game
- Squad ST stay time is now dependent on squad behavior id (player_id)
- Various features can be altered in configs\ai_tweaks\sim_squad_actions
- Friendly NPCs will come to actor's aid
- Added the ability to spawn squads with spawn_vid in the smart terrain section instead of specifying a path name
- Job iterators re-written for efficiency and safeguards against C Stack errors
- Added a feature that allows Level-to-level travelling based on condition lists in config
- Rewritten as to only use one single table for storying story_ids instead of 2; half the memory use.
- Fixed an error in set_squad_relation that will fix a couple quests where npcs are suppose to turn friend to actor instead of neutral (ie. Jup_b4_monolit_logic_2)
- added dist_to_job_point_ge and dist_to_job_point_le (Mnn)
- tons of new functions
- NPCs who have surge jobs run while entering smart_terrain
- re-written for efficiency and addition of the beh scheme
- Added parse_condlist for reach_movement (Thanks to Mnn)
- Direction of the animation can be set in logic so it doesn't have to rely on the smart_cover's direction
- Add property_danger to the evaluator. Stalkers in vanilla game didn't react to danger at all when on animpoint jobs
This gave the illusion that combat detection was broken at camps and other smarts
- Removed the restriction for visually mask-free only being able to use eat/drink animations when using animpoints.
- Fixed excessive crow spawning
- Added ability to adjust when NPCs turn on their lamps via their player_id/squad behavior id.
- These values can be altered in configs\ai_tweaks\sr_light.ltx
- Enables use of weapon in no_weapon zones.
- Custom kill wounded enemy scheme that overrides vanilla. Hardcoded vanilla version is still there. You will see them briefly pull pistols out still. Nothing I can do about it.
- Various tweaking options exist in configs\ai_tweaks\xrs_kill_wounded
- one option allows a community to cause victims to use the prisoner animation before they are executed.
- A modified version of Rulix's facer scheme. (Credit: Rulix)
- Gives the ability to create different weapon loadouts for NPCs instead of using clunky xml files.
- Only way to allow NPCs to use AP ammo
- NPCs have the ability to eat medkits or bandages configuarable in configs\ai_tweaks\xr_eat_medkit (Credit: Rulix)
- Implemented Rulix's friendly fire script. (Credit: Rulix)
- Implemented Rulix's grenade launcher script. (Credit: Rulix)
- Implemented a way for NPCs to update visual from armor they acquire.
- Can be tweaked in configs\ai_tweaks\xr_visual
- Most of the state manager scripts have been re-written for better CPU efficiency.
- Attempted fix at common C Stack error; still pending results
- Rulix's no-save sound feature to allow dynamic sound playing
- Modified to save option settings into custom config
- Modified to save option settings into custom config
- Modified for updated atmosfear config methods
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Q: Config options are sticking
A: It's quite possible UAC is preventing the io.write/io.read operations performed by lua
Q: Who are you?
A: God of all midgets
- Tons of small fixes and additions I can't even name
- Mod Renamed to Pripyat Reborn
- Altered death_manager.script and changed how death_droped is saved/stored.
- Stalkers put addons on their weapons
- Stalkers change outfit from given outfit items or looted corpses
- Can be tweaked in configs\ai_tweaks\xr_visual
- Changed values in defines.ltx
- Increased weapon probability at all rank levels by 10.
- Increased monster "feel" values for better monster reaction
- Added a modified Look Into Opitical Scope from Rulix's AI Additions
- Instead of giving this bonus when they are using danger animations I give the bonus when they point the weapon.
- Files Modified:
- Added ability to enable ammo usage by NPC weapon in configs\ai_tweaks\ai_tweaks.ltx
- Added xrs_rnd_npc_loadout.script
- Added Rulix's rx_gl and rx_ff.
- Added xr_eat_medkit from a converted version of axr_eat_medkit from APP.
- Files Modified:
- meshes folder
- textures folder
- Fixed xrs_facer.script not reading from ini due to not recognizing actor as enemy
- Fixed medkit_script not being listed in attachables for m_stalker.ltx (Used for help_wounded)
- Improved No Weapon Zone behavior.
- Stalkers will always attack mutants unless specified combat_ignore in logic even in ignored smarts.
- Added sleep hours for move_mgr's sleep animation
- Files Modified:
- Fixed a bug where Monsters would become nil when dying.
- Cleaned up backup files from MSO-lite
- Added the item.ltx back in. Was accidentally left out.
- Exported script changes in a majority of the scripts into ai_tweaks.script
- REMOVED modules.script
- Implemented a way for stalkers to eat/drink while using walker scheme
- See: move_mgr.script
- Implemented a new xr_gather_items scheme.
- See: xr_gather_items.script
- Fixed a C Stack error
- Re-fixed Bloodsucker lair quest. Worked 100% of the time in all my tests at 300 switch distance.
- Various changes to xr_combat_ignore and the my newly added safe_zone flag system
- Added hang time fixes to xr_help_wounded and xr_corpse_detection
- Fixed Zombied sprinting during surges
- Implemented a change to sr_light that prevents the use of light if any stalker using the "sleep" state.
- Added xrs_facer.script (Rulix's modified Facer scheme from APP)
- Jumped version to 2.00 as to avoid any confusion with my old and discontinued project Various AI.
- Minor bug fixes (ie. sr_light, xr_combat_ignore 1.056)
- Added config functionality to most script changes [xr_danger,xr_combat_ignore,sim_squad_actions]
- Added condlist ability to certain aspects of scripts. Danger ignore distance, combat run, search time, etc.
- Above changes to xr_animpoint_predicates
- Above changes to sim_squad_actions
- Increased help wounded distance
- Changed help wounded animation + allowed it's use in combat under certain conditions
- In xr_reach_task I made NPCs walk with weapon strapped. Fixed them sprinting with weapon out during surge.
- Created new scheme xrs_kill_wounded to override the hardcoded vanilla scheme.
- Fixed NPCs not reacting to actor during surge.
- Fixed NPCs not reacting to monsters and actor during surge.
- Option Pack for Level-to-level traveling.
[Credits and Thanks]
Misery Development Team
Mnn - PRP bug fixes and scripting advice
Rulix - AI Additions and utility functions
ARS Mod Team - Models, textures and concept for Stalker outfits
Trojanuch - Various configuration changes and suggestions
Jketiynu/Swartz - Various configuration changes, suggestions, alcoholism and testing
Ataru Moroboshi - Testing
Gannebam - Suggestions, concepts and feedback
Damjan Cvetkov-Dimitrov - Supplemental dialogs
The Sweet Little 16-bit - Closecaption
Kйszнtette - Closecaption
Mr. Fusion - Closecaption